- 75g Caster Sugar
- 225g (8oz)SR flour
- 3Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 100g (3½oz)Softened Butter (Low-fat spread)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Tbsp Honey (or Golden syrup)
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°c
- Sieve the flour into a mixing bowl.
- Rub the butter (or low-fat spread) into the flour with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir the sugar, chopped prunes, bananas, beaten eggs and golden syrup into the dry ingredients.
- Mix together to form a soft dropping consistency.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin.
- Bake it in the oven for about 40 to 50 minutes.