Lorraine Pascale shows how to make your own muffin cases using baking paper in her pumpkin and rosemary muffin recipe. Have a look at how she does it on her video. Anyway, here is how you can make your own muffin wrap. I also think greasing the paper is quite important as the muffin sticks to the paper if you don't grease it. This is the Apple Crumble Muffin which I baked the other day. I forgot to grease the paper, so it fell apart when I tried to remove the paper. Still, it tasted good. :)
- Cut out 5-inch square pieces of baking paper.
- Spray the muffin tin with vegetable oil cooking spray to hold the paper in place.
- Spray each piece of paper.
- Place 1 piece of paper into 1 cup of the tin, pressing along the folds to crease. Repeat with other cups and paper pieces.
- Scoop batter into cups, and bake.